jueves, 23 de abril de 2026

Cortos

"El regalo más grande que una persona puede darte, es darte la libertad de ser descaradamente tú mismo, sin inhibiciones, sin límites, sin filtros, sin ficciones sin juicios".

Marques De Sade.


-----------------------------------------


"Siempre se puede escoger. Uno escoge siempre. Aunque no quiera. Vivir es escoger".

Max Aub.


-----------------------------------------


“And once the storm is over, you won’t remember how you made it through, how you managed to survive. You won’t even be sure whether the storm is really over. But one thing is certain. When you come out of the storm, you won’t be the same person who walked in”.

Haruki Murakami.


-----------------------------------------


El deseo se mueve. Eros es un verbo.

Anne Carson.


-----------------------------------------


“The more I know of the world, the more I am convinced that I shall never see a man whom I can really love. I require so much!”

Jane Austen.


-----------------------------------------


Once you experience awakening, it becomes impossible to become lonely. Because you now experience yourself as everything.

Vishrant.


-----------------------------------------


Any fool can know. The point is to understand.

Albert Einstein.


-----------------------------------------


Always remember, water that is too pure has no fish.

No hay comentarios: